Students will live in a peaceful, bucolic setting only 20 minutes away from campus, the bustle of Palo Alto, 25 minutes to the Palo Alto airport for the Space and Aviation program and 10 minutes from supermarkets, coffee shops and great recreational services available in the Bay Area.
Stanford’s free Marguerite Shuttle bus service operates across Palo Alto.
WIT Annual Costs: $67,878
Tuition ($43,525) – waived for 2021~2022 and 2022~2023
Books and Supplies
Some grants and financial aid may be available.
Counseling and mentoring
Counselors and Mentors are available to support students.
WIT will provide students with a budget that they will be encouraged to manage to support learning. Events may include a Speaker’s Bureau, attendance at conferences, etc.
- The Bay Area has ideal weather for every outdoor activity conceivable.
- Extra-curricular activities: Students may create societies, attend Bay Area tech events and Stanford events.
- Palo Alto and surrounding areas offer excellent restaurants.
- We are less than hour away from San Francisco and Oakland, enabling multiple varied opportunities to engage in additional Black culture.
- We foresee the deck at the main house being a feature for many events.