WIT is committed to preparing students of African descent to compete on the world’s stage in STEM in the workplace and academia by offering a high-quality, student-directed education from the world’s top universities. We assess every application individually and focus on your ability and potential.
We looking for
- Good academic record.
- Desire to pursue a career or academia in STEM.
- Commitment to achieving life’s goals and continuous study.
We assess applications based on:
- School records
- Personal statement
- Interview (20-30 minutes) Students with a realistic chance of being offered a place are invited to attend an interview. We want to get to know you, your goals and motivations.
- Tom Ehrlich, Professor Emeritus, Graduate School of Education, Stanford University
- Benjamin Henderson, U.S. Air Force (Ret.), Tuskegee Airman, East Bay Aviators Inc.